One And Only Way To A Joyful Life

Often my friends, students ask me, "Sir, kindly tell us the recipe for a joyful life sans conflicts, tensions".

Well, for my loved ones, I have written the following lines that encapsulate the one and only way to a blissful life, free of unnecessary worries.

अक्ल की बातों में खुद को ना उलझाईए
दिल को रहनुमा कीजिए और मुस्कुराइए

Translation :
Do not entangle yourself in the silly talks of the brain.
If you listen too much to the nonsense of your brain, believe me, you will be a loser...ultimately.

Make your heart your guide, my dear. You will then live a light-hearted life, with a perpetual smile on your face.

~ Sanjay Gargish ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)

Don't Suppress Your Emotions