Nobody Is Happy!

Recently the festival of "Karvachauth" was celebrated with much fanfare by the married women.

Many ladies uploaded their beautiful pictures along with their husbands on social media.

I have noted that some of my friends, relatives who are either divorced or whose husbands have died, felt more lonely, painful by seeing the merry making married woman.

For these friends of mine, I have written few lines :

देखा है मैने सूरमा भरी आँखों को आंसू छिपाते हुए
देखा है मैने मेहँदी लगे हाथों को मातम मनाते हुए 

बता मेरे दोस्त, किस शख्स को कभी गम नहीं होता
कहां खुशी रहती है, उदासी का आलम नहीं होता

I have seen the black, beautiful eyes concealing tears.
I have seen the beautiful hands grieving.

O my friends, show me a person who has not experienced turbulences in life.
O my friends, show me any place where there is only happiness and no sorrow resides.

~ Sanjay Gargish ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)

Don't Suppress Your Emotions