कोई तो गम दो...

Agonies are inseparable part of a "living" human being. One should never dread them.
Infact sorrows bear testimony to the fact that one is alive.
Only a corpse doesn't become depressed!

Well, I'm presenting my new composition to my endearing friends :

(a) कोई तो गम दो, मेरा दिल दुखाओ यारो
मैं ज़िंदा हूं, यह अहसास दिलाओ यारो

(b) क्यों इतनी दूरी है, चुप्पी चोर की मजबूरी है
कुछ मेरी सुनो, कभी अपनी सुनाओ यारो

(c) रंज-ओ-मुसीबत की गिरफ्त से निकलने के लिए
अपने हाथों से अपनी ख़ुदी मिटाओ यारो

(d) दस्तूर नये ज़माने का निभाओ यारो
दिल मिलें ना मिलें, हाथ मिलाओ यारो

(e) कड़े सफर में बस यूहीं आँख लगी है यारो
मैं ज़िंदा हूं, शानों पे ना उठाओ यारो

Meaning of Urdu words : रंज-ओ-मुसीबत : agonies and difficulties, गिरफ्त : grip,  ख़ुदी : ego, दस्तूर : custom, कड़ा सफर : torturous journey, शानों : shoulders.

Translation :
(a) I want agonies my friends. Only the heartbreaks make me realize that I'm living, not dead.

(b) Don't be so aloof, quite my friend. To remain silent is the compulsion of a thief. Communicate with me, tell me something about you, your feelings.

(c) If you don't want difficulties in your life, then my suggestion is that you should destroy your ego.

(d) Let's follow the custom of the new world, my friends. Even if you don't like someone from the bottom of your heart, you should at least shake hands with him/her. Instead of nurturing hostilities, maintain working relationships with others.

(e) This journey (of life) is tortuous and unending. I'm only taking a nap for a while. Don't carry me on your shoulders for the funeral, I'm not dead ( a soul never dies) my friends.

~ Sanjay Gargish ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)

Don't Suppress Your Emotions