Nothing Can Be Destroyed

Through my spiritual introspection, I have come to realize that nothing in this world can be destroyed. Everything remains in this universe though in changed forms.
Take for instance a piece of paper. It can't be annihilated, wiped out.
We can only transmute it's form by tearing it up into small bits. Similarly by burning it, we get another modified form or ash.
If we can't even obliterate a small, inanimate piece of paper, can living beings be effaced?
Being a strong votary of reincarnation, I am convinced that "jeeva" or soul("atma") is indestructible. Based on one's "Karmas", it only changes its form from human being to animal, insect. It can even take the shape of a tree!
The journey continues till it merges with "Parmatma". This meeting of "atma" and "Parmatma" is called "Yog"(Union).

The following composition is somewhat an elegy by me, for me.
I want it to be sung at the "opportune time ".

This trek was rather arduous and forlorn.
Somehow I managed it all, alone.

For the journey ahead, with zest.
One needs a revitalising rest.

Kindly keep the crowd away from me.
Fakes and pretensions suffocate me.

There is no need to weep, be drear.
I'm only taking a nap, not dead my dear.

~Sanjay Gargish~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)

Don't Suppress Your Emotions