God Is The Supreme Planner---Trust Him.

Recently one of my students complained to me,"Sir, I have done post graduation with distinction but I am still unemployed. Duffers and "pappus"(grownups who still live off the name, fame and wealth of others.) are enjoying their lives as their "papas" are either well connected or moneybags."
I agree. Corrupt, fools and goons are definitely getting cushy jobs on the basis of "sifarish". Even the premier of a very powerful nation is a moron.
In the present arrangement, skilled and upright persons can be found doing odd and petty jobs to make their both ends meet.
Quite natural that more and more honest and capable people are turning atheists.
I, however, have a strong conviction that He is a meticulous planner. Everything goes as per His design, incomprehensible to us.
Perhaps Lord Shiva has deliberately put the reins of the world in the hands of blockheads so as to decimate it and replace it with a new world based on truthfulness and righteousness.
Trust Him! He is omniscient.
Nobody can ever deceive Him. Virtuous and competent persons will surely have a last laugh.
Well, He is my bosom friend. I share my joys and sorrows with Him and often quarrel with Him.
The present composition of mine is dedicated to Him.

Your power, possessions , kin and vim.
He can snatch away all, on a whim.
Don't brag about, everything belongs to Him.

You have sentenced me imprisonment for life time.
Since then, You have been holing up all the time.
Though none dare challenge the verdict of thine.
At least let me know the crime of mine.

~Sanjay Gargish~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)

Don't Suppress Your Emotions