Don't Suppress Your Emotions

I believe that most of the modern diseases like depression, hypertension have their genesis in suppressed emotions.
I have come to realize that one must declare one's love to one's beloved at all costs. This way one can surely live an anxiety free life and remain as light as a feather.

"Woh mile ya na mile, hatthh toh badakar dekho."

My first crush was a Russian aircraft engineer, when I was about 21 years old. She was deputed to give instructions to officers, at 3BRD Air Force Station, with regard to the repair and maintenance of MIG 21s-- Russian fighter aircrafts.
We interacted a lot, jogged together. Unfortunately I was not able to reveal my fondness for her.
As my friends want me to write something romantic, this composition of mine is for my long lost beautiful, sagacious Russian friend.

By thinking about you day in, day out.
Things have turned around, no doubt.
A lover has changed into your devout!

Secretly I fancy you, admire your visage nice.
For this crime of mine, kindly aptly penalize.
Drown me in your deep blue eyes.

~Sanjay Gargish~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mystery Behind The Cycle Of Birth And Death.

शाम होने को है... (Evening Is About To Set)