We Are Just Waves Of The Magnificent Sea

About two years ago, I started writing, mainly on spiritual matters as I found that although there has been phenomenal rise in prosperity all around, the "thirst" for hoarding more and more has also increased exponentially.

I introspected and found that material affluence invariably creates a bottomless void which can never be filled!

Well, I do not advocate complete shunning of material life.
Yes, I strongly believe in taking bare minimum from this world if one wants a blithe life.
Trust me, one would then have no frustrations, disappointments. One would sleep soundly without fear of an impending raid by the taxman!


In Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna emphatically tells Arjuna that all the mortal beings are part and parcel of Him - The Immortal Supreme Being.
Taking inspiration from Lord's statement, I have written the following lines.

आदि-अंत से आज़ाद हो, तुम सागर गंभीर
बार बार बनना-मिटना, हम लहरों की तकदीर

My Lord, You alone have neither any beginning nor an end.
You are like a limitless, fathomless, magnificent Sea.
We, the mortal beings, are like Your waves that manifest momentarily, then fade away, only to take birth again.
This show (तमाशा) has been going on since time immemorial.

~ Sanjay Gargish ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three S Formula For A Happy Life.

Silent Lovers

True, Brave Sons Of The Soil